Lodging and rates in all-inclusive plan
Iberostar Paradise Complex
The Paraíso Complex is located in Riviera Maya and has 5-star all-inclusive resorts located in Playa Paraíso, between Playa del Carmen and Puerto Morelos, along the Riviera Maya.
Iberostar Paraíso del Mar
Iberostar Paraíso Beach
Fecha de Llegada: 12/MAR/2024 / Fecha de Salida: 15/MAR/2024 - Habs/Rooms: 80
All-inclusive rates are in Mexican Pesos:
- Rates quoted in Mexican Pesos (MXP) per room per night on an all-inclusive basis, 24 hours a day.
- Current taxes and tips included. (Except for environmental sanitation tax, $31.12 per room per night and must be paid at check-in).
- Children from zero (0) to two (2) years free, from three (3) to twelve (12) years child rate.
- All children will need to be accompanied by two adults for the child rate to be extended.
- Maximum occupancy in the room: three (03) people + (01) minor.
- The special-group rate applies to blocking 80 rooms per night with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- Rate may increase when exceeding group block or requesting less than 3 nights.
Check-in and check-out times: In: 15:00 hours | Departure: 12: 00 hours.
The Client confirms that by booking their room at Iberostar Paraíso del Mar, they agree to accept the policies for access and use of the facilities at the Iberostar Playa Paraíso Complex.
The participants of the Rendimiento 2024 Group are informed during the dates of March 12 to 15 of the following:
- Participants will be able to use common areas in hotels of the same category.
- Iberostar offers a staggered access system to services and common areas.
- All participants staying in a hotel with a higher level of services will be able to enjoy hotels of a lower level.
- Guests at Iberostar Grand will have access to all the hotels in the Complex.
- Participants staying at Iberostar Paraíso Maya Suites will have access to the PLI-PMA & PBE hotels.
- Participants staying at Iberostar Paraíso Lindo will only have access to the PMA & PBE hotels.
- The Hotel reserves the right to restrict access to participants when they fail to comply with the established guidelines.
Rates in the All-Inclusive Plan are based on the following benefits:
- • Diversity of thematic specialty restaurants: Dinner service with prior reservation, subject to availability, dress code applies. **Applies a no-show charge of $10.00 USD per room for not attending the dinner reservation.
- • Buffet-style restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a selection of soft drinks, a refillable VERO water bottle, and beers (replenished every two days). (Paradise Sea and Paradise Beach).
- Room service from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. includes breakfast service, lunch, dinner, and snacks. (Pretty Paradise).
- Minibar with a selection of soft drinks, a refillable VERO water bottle, and beers (replenished daily). (Pretty Paradise).
- Minibar with a selection of soft drinks, a refillable VERO water bottle, and beers (restocked every two days). (Paradise Sea and Paradise Beach).
Star Café 24 hours (Pretty Paradise).
- Unlimited national and international drinks in all restaurants and bars during normal operating hours.
- Waiter service in the pool and beach area during normal operating hours.
- Television with cable TV service with movie and music channels.
- Fitness center with conditioning classes scheduled during normal business hours.
- Special golf rate at the Golf Course.
- Daily activities in the pool area.
- Activities programmed by the STAR Friends recreation team for all ages.
- Activities scheduled by the recreation team for all guests. If the group requires exclusive activities or equipment for its participants, it is subject to availability and additional charge.
- Live show at night in the hotel's theater.
- Wave pool and lazy river. (Pretty Paradise).
- Themed buffets in the pool area. (Pretty Paradise).
- Access to the commercial plaza of the complex - where you will find: Discotheque, casino, fast food spaces, games for children.